Welcome to the 2nd UGANDA-EU BUSINESS FORUM
The largest and most influential joint Uganda – European Union event on doing business and investing in Uganda.
This year’s hybrid Business Forum – themed “Mobilizing quality investments and boosting trade between Uganda and the European Union” will explore a renewed commitment by both public and private sector stakeholders to building stronger Uganda – European Union business, investment, and trade ties as we emerge from unprecedented health and economic challenges.
The match-making event brings together companies from a large number of Ugandan & EU member states. This is a unique opportunity to generate new business contacts and contracts. The model is time and cost efficient and results in business! Meetings will take place in a dedicated area and will be arranged in advance by means of this website.
At the Uganda Europe Business Forum you’ll have an exceptional opportunity to
- Meet the Decision Makers: H.E. the President, Ministers, High-Level Officials, CEOs of European and Ugandan companies.
- Grab the low hanging fruits: new opportunities for investment in Agriculture, Energy, Cities, Natural Resources, Access to Finance etc
- Build your network: setup your own B2B and B2G meetings, with the B2Match App, and visits to local businesses.
- Trade with Europe: learn more about Uganda business incentives and duty-free quota-free exports to the EU.
- Discover Uganda: an island of security and economic stability in the East African Region
- Invest for the long term: be part of the Sustainable Business for Uganda Platform.
How does it work?
- Register & publish your collaboration wishes
- Browse Participants and Marketplace entries and request 1:1 meetings
- A few days before the event you can access your 1:1 meeting schedule.